Saturday, February 9, 2008

Check it off!

I have done something on my life's to-do list!  I auditioned for a play.  The Sound of Music to be exact.  I think it was one of the scariest thing I have ever done in my life!  I almost chickened out.  Thankfully Susan was there to make me.  I sang "Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins.  I decided to use the one with her singing since it was my first time.  I made no bones about it.  I told them Julie Andrews was my crutch and I needed her!  Next time I think I could do it on my own.  After I sang I had to learn a dance with a group.  It is painfully obvious that my sister Dana received all the rhythm in the family.  Well, Melynda might have some that she is hiding from us.  BUT.... one of the people judging asked the producer (who just happens to be Susan and a good friend of mine) who was in the burgundy shirt and told her that I was very graceful.  I personally think she had to be smoking crack.  I'll find out tomorrow if I get a call back.  Call backs are Monday.  If I make it then I can start crossing off another thing on my life's to-do list.... be in a community production.  What do you have on your life's to-do list?

3 comments:

Ellyn said...

right now? debt-free....i know it's a sad to-do list....

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl! Congrats on getting out of your comfort zone and auditioning for a play. That's great and I hope you make it. My to-do list, save enough money to purchase a Nissan Rogue with little or no loan. We'll see....

Anonymous said...

no Melynda is not hiding any "rhythm"!!!!!!!!

I have already seen the next blog soooooo congratulations!!!!!!