Friday, March 21, 2008

10 Things you may not know about me...

Today I have no thought provoking message to dwell on.  It is the last day of my Spring Break, it went way too fast if you ask me and was incredibly unproductive.  I didn't even crochet or sew!  It was probably the laziest week of my life, other than the fact I did read a LOT for my class and wrote one paper.  

So... on with today's blog...

10 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:

1.  I was president of my high school 4-H club.  

2.  I received the highest score in my district in judging plants and seeds.

3.  I leave all the blue and orange M&Ms and all the orange and white Smarties to eat last.

4.  My favorite flower is the Shasta Daisy.  2nd place is the Gerber Daisy.

5.  My hair held a real barrette when my parents brought me home from the hospital.  

6.  I am the only person kin to everyone in my family... confused, ask me.

7.  One of the ligaments in my left elbow was originally a tendon in my left wrist.

8.  I prefer unsweetened tea and Pepsi even though I am from the South.

9.  I have seen Scud and Patriot missiles collide and explode.

10.  I am terrified of clowns and dolls.  Oh, and really old pictures.  

Anything I might want to know about you?

No comments: