Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sentimental

Are other people as sentimental as I am?  I keep thinking, this is my last Thursday here...this is my last Friday here, and now, tonight is my last night here.  I am always like this when I move.  I am excited about moving though. I have so much to do once I get there.  It is a little overwhelming.  

On a sad note, I missed passing my Middle School Math Praxis in Virginia by ONE point.  I needed a 163 and I made a 162.  Virginia requires the highest score.  Tennessee only requires a 143.  Anyway, that threw a big kink in my master plan.  Everyone is still encouraging me though which is great.  
This comic from Close to Home today cheered me up.  You know that you life is normal when they make cards and comics that you can relate to.  I am an over the top person when it comes to toilet paper.  So much so that I may change it even if it isn't my house!  

I'm sure my next blog will come from "The Great State of Texas" (which wouldn't be so without the "Volunteers" from Tennessee).  :)  

3 comments:

Odgie said...

Sorry to see you go. What is your "master plan?"

Kelli said...

i'm an "over the top" person too! brent likes to annoy me by putting on a new role the other way. but, i too am tempted to switch it if it's "wrong" in another person's house. :) good luck with your future plans!

Anonymous said...

I miss you suz!! I didn't get to say goodbye to you...darn my sleepiness. I hope you have a great time in Texas and hopefully you will visit sometimes. Love you!!

--Chelsea