Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's over

Well, I might as well blog about it, Jeremy and I are done. FOR-EV-ER. I feel very safe in saying that. Last night was miserable. Today is better, except there is no good immediate cure for puffy eyes. I am sure I will see him, we are on the same soccer team and I am NOT quitting it because of him. If he quits, fine, but I doubt he will.

I realized that a lot of the people I know here are through him. I am very grateful to all my friends up in Fairfax that I talked to last night. I wish I could just move you down here!

I promise not to be all depressed for too long :). I have a lot of opportunities now that I felt guilty doing before. It'll be different but it'll be good.

That's the news with me right now. Not very happy news but the news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl. I read this today after you told me last night. It'll be ok. I went through a break up last year after a VERY long term relationship. puffy eyes ...get some ice packs. :) hehehe. they helped after I was crying at work one time. ;) it'll all be good. we can go man hunting together. hahahaah. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

As I said earlier, you had better not feel it is over, you had better know it is over.
I do not believe anyone as yellow as he is and one with no ambition could be changed easily. He is more fickled that any woman I know.
I am not sure he reads your blog, but if he does . . . Jeremy, please get a life and leave my sister out of it!
Melynda

Anonymous said...

Hey Suz just wanted to let you know that i love you and i am thinking about you! can't wait to see you!
--Chelsea