Friday, December 7, 2007

Finally!

I finally figured out how to download designs from the internet to my embroidery program in my computer! I have only had the thing since July. I haven't tried putting it on my machine and actually stitching it yet but hopefully I will get a chance to tomorrow night. I was thinking, if I was 15 years younger I would have figured it out in 5 minutes. I sat down 2 nights in a row trying to figure it out. I guess the important thing is I did it. Hopefully I will have a picture of something I have stitched out soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knew you could do it. I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with your new machine. Maybe after our Christmas get-together, I will be able to get into my sewing room and get some things made. Right now, it is the
"wrapping" room. Have a great time with your machine! Love you, LOTS, Mom

Anonymous said...

Went blank on the last post and checked anonymous, sorry.