Monday, December 17, 2007

Latest Creations

I have been busy creating lately! I FINALLY made LeaAnn her Christmas present from last year. She's not getting anything this year :)! It is a crochet hook case that I created myself, no pattern. I'm quite proud if I do say so myself!




Tonight I didn't get to sew. I had to bake. I of course made cupcakes.... Red Velvet cupcakes.


I have also been busy making a sock monkey quilt. All I have to do is bind it. I will have pictures up soon of it. I am going to keep it because a couple of the embroidered squares are messed up. But it is still really cute.

I wish I could just quit my job and just create all the time! That would be the life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes turned out really cute
and I am sure that the party you made them for will really like them. The crochet case is also
a very good sewing project. Write
the directions down so others can sew it. Wish you could just be
creative all the time, too, but
you really are when you have to put up with all the diverse children you have in classes.
It just isn't the way you like to
be creative, though, huh?

Ellyn said...

You are so creative!

Kelli said...

hey suzanne! your work looks fantastic! i wish i had the ability. keep showing us what you do! :)