Monday, September 8, 2008

Am I the only one?

Obama Bi NLA din

Surely I am not the only one that has noticed this. I can't believe I haven't seen a bumper sticker or something.

It is week 3 of school and I still don't have any equipment. I am not sure it is even ordered yet! I just need to make it through the school year.

We lost our soccer game last night. We are 1 and 4. Oh well, it's fun. I guess that's what matters most.

I have finished another crocheted blanket. It is now proudly displayed on my couch :) Here is a picture of it.
Well I guess that's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ack! such a GORGEOUS blanket!!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean by the first sentence? Have not seen it until now. Your blanket is beautiful and I am proud of it as well. You do great work in all you endeavor to do. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you will get this as it is a comment on an old entry. But what do you mean by NLA in the middle of the name?

Sorry Elaine and I are not as bright as you are!

Love ya, Melynda