Saturday, October 25, 2008

BLOCKED!!!

Since my last post my school has blocked blog sites so I have to go to the library to blog.  Anyone have some extra $ so I can have internet at home?  

I have to type quick, my computer is down to 30% and I left my charger at work.  

So, what has been going on...  Well, work.  Yuck!

And I have made a quilt!  Here is the picture.

I also finished that sock monkey throw.  A lady at work liked it so much that she want me to make her daughter a twin sized one.
Still playing indoor soccer, still dating Jeremy.....  I will try to get over here more often.  I'll post more soon.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Sorry about your internet access . . . that stinks!
I love all the dots on the quilt! -- couldn't get the picture to enlarge, though. :(

Penny said...

rtrww

Penny said...

Just read about your internet issues. That stinks. If it makes you feel any better we've got "big brother" watching at work. The internet and survelance cameras inside and outside. Guess someone has too much time on their hands. E-mail me if you get a chance. By sound of things you stay way too busy! Talk with you soon. ~Penny T

Anonymous said...

the quilts are so lovely! :)