Thursday, November 6, 2008

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is a little bit if outdated news since it happened 2 Sundays ago, but I scored my first goal!  My team won!  I played really well this past Sunday as well.  

I am out sick today.  So why am I at Panera Bread on the internet?  Well, I had to send in my sub plans.  I feel better but I have a horrible cough.  Dr. said it is bronchitis and has me on a cough syrup that has codeine in it.  (No I haven't taken it this morning yet, so I am okay to drive.)  

Speaking of driving.....what is everyone paying for gas?  I passed 3 stations this morning that have it for $1.99.  Yes!  $1.99.  I never thought I'd see it that low again.  Buying gas is a bit like playing the stock market, except you don't sell.  You want to buy low.  You can get it and an hour later it could go down again, then you kick yourself for not waiting.  OR you could wait because the price is falling and then it suddenly goes back up.  Then you panic and you and everyone else is lining up to fill up.

I made some cupcakes for Halloween.  I will NEVER make the werewolves again.  Such a pain in the rear!  The mummies were so easy though.  The picture is a little blurry but you get the idea.  Sorry it's sideways too.

Well, I think that is the big part of the news with me.  Oh, glad to see people still check in and read.  I love when y'all make comments.



3 comments:

Katherine said...

yum . . .Panera.

hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

we missed you this week. :) hope you feel better soon! :) those cupcakes are cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hate that you aren't feeling well. I often forget you have a blog. So glad you do. When are you coming back to the 'boro??!! Happy Thanksgiving. Glad you are doing well!

Leslie T