Sunday, September 9, 2007

Here we go again!

Monday is quickly approaching. Hopefully it won't be as crazy as last week. I do actually have to start teaching this week though.

Today I went with my good friend Shayna to the Slovic Festival. The food there was amazing! A Catholic church in the area does it every year. I realized we weren't in "Church of Christ Land" anymore when I found that you could buy beer at this festival :) I told Shayna I go to the wrong church! (Of course I was just kidding mom.) We took our food inside and I realized Bingo is king (as you can see in the picture of Shayna and Carl. Unfortunately I couldn't get the disco ball that was also hanging in the room.) I got hit on by a man that could have been my grandfather....he was trying really hard too. Not sure if that was better than not getting hit on at all. When we went back outside there was a Polka band and people were dancing. I am going to put it on my calendar for next year....so Shayna, you know what that means since I won't go without you.


Well, football season is here. Not sure what happened to my Auburn Tigers this weekend. On a good note, I am tied for first place in my College pick'em and 2nd in Pro Pick'em with a few games to go. (I was the only one that picked Tennessee to win today!) Currently I am beating my match up in fantasy football but there are still games to go and it is close. Vince needs to step it up a little and start giving me more points!

No comments: