Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am still here

It has been a while since I've blogged, I know. I have been a wee bit busy. Today was a pretty good day though, busy, but not too stressful. I seem to always have a "to-do" list that is about 20 items long. Maybe things will slow down in October. I haven't had any time to do stuff I want to do really. I want to sew but by the time I get home I don't feel like it. I am going to have to schedule it in I guess. I have a lot to do before the holiday house! I have a few bags cut out but I need more. Then I need to sew them all.

Well, I am pooped so I am going to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a deep breath and let it out
slowly. Remember Who put you here
and why. Do the important things
and the rest will either wait or not get done. Remember that He cares and loves you, LOTS.

Suzanne said...

Have you ever thought of at least signing your comments "mom"???? :)

Anonymous said...

You know who wrote it, why does
anyone else need to know? Now, I
put my name on this one and I still
love you LOTS.