Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Officially OLD

Well, I am a great aunt. I think that means I am officially old. It of course reminds me that I myself am not married and have no children. (Although I have no idea where I would fit an husband and children into my schedule at this point in my life.)
I think I am also officially insane. My principal has asked me to be what amounts to be a teacher's aide in a math class. It is taking one of my planning times which amounts to 4.25 hours a week. While I will get paid for it, I have a feeling I will miss my planning time. The group of students in this class is unreal. I have no idea what guidance was smoking when they decided to put them all in one class. No wonder the teacher needs help. Just when I thought things were finally calming down on the work front. Oh well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, how do you think I feel?
greatgrandmother!!
I am very proud of you, I knew
you could handle it and be able to
teach those kids. They just need
the basics before they can conceive
the rest. Love you, LOTS, Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay I finally looked at your blog!!!!!!
I do not know what to do below so I will be anonymous for now... OOPS I think I figured it out!
Did you get the pic of little Logan? have a great day - love ya

LB said...

OMG! you are alive? I thought you had slipped off the face of the earth... It has been too long since we have seen you. how yourself every now an then will ya?