Saturday, November 17, 2007

As promised...


Well, here it is, my latest cake creation. I made it for Chelsea's birthday. I used fondant icing bought from the store. The white was incredibly hard to work with. It took so much time to roll it out. The colored fondant was much easier to handle. I am not a huge fan of how it tastes either. Well, not so much the taste as the texture. It is kinda gummy. Again, the colored was better than the white. I think it turned out halfway cute. I am not excited about using the rest of the white though.
My next cake creation I hope to make on Tuesday night. Harvest cupcakes.....mmmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the time correct? Did not know
that you ever got up that early.
The cake is cute and I know that it
took some work. Maybe you do need
to go into the cake decorating business, even on the side.

Suzanne said...

I think the time on this thing is a different time zone. NO I was not up at 5:22 on a Saturday morning :)