Monday, November 12, 2007

It fits!


This is Bennett Speck the baby that I made the hats for that were in an earlier blog (August 21st "Praying For Bennett.") And here he is in the hat!!!! There is even a comment made about the picture, that is on Bennett's website, that mentions the hat :). Kelly said Bennett wore it home from the hospital too. Just thought I'd share. Below is one from a different angle.

I think my next post will have pictures of my newest cake creation. It was cute, but not the tastiest. I'll explain later.

4 comments:

Ellyn said...

oh the cake was fine! we all enjoyed eating it for breakfast on sat. with Jay's mom!

Ellyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

unshun... I don't see a pic of Bennett wearing one of the hats I made him on his website... I only see one of him wearing the one you made. I must admit, I am a little jealous. RESHUN!

~Lea Ann

Anonymous said...

you "done" good. You are great at
whatever you do. I am a little
predjudice.