Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love this comic strip!


Pearls Before Swine has to be the best comic strip in the world!  I laughed at this one and thought I'd share.  

I just took the 2nd of 2 tests needed to get my physical education certification here in Texas.  I passed the 1st test, which was the PE test.  I needed a 240 and I scored a 278.  Today's test I am not so sure about.  Have you ever taken one of those tests that there is more than one answer?  You have to hope you picked the one they think is the best answer.  Not only was the test pretty much all like that, they were having problems loading my kind of test.  I finally got on a little after 1:00, it was scheduled for 12:00.  Then I got to question 8 and it froze and gave me an error message.  I waited another 45 minutes and they finally got the test running again.  Oh well, its over and I just pray that I passed.  

1 comment:

Twink said...

hi, thought I would right a comment. Came across your blog while hitting, "next blog" I really enjoyed it. I love your thoughts on the bus.
I am actually just waisting time, have had one of the worst days of my life ... and I actually smiled at the mullet.. thanks.
keep blogging