Saturday, February 14, 2009

Random Blog

When I don't have a lot to talk about I do a random blog.  There is a spot on the profile that asks random questions.  That's usually where I get these from.  There is no way I could think them up myself!

Why does the taste of pennies remind you of losing a tooth?

First of all, who goes around tasting pennies?  Money is one of the dirtiest things ever!  EWWW!  That being said, I have tasted a penny, and it's true, it does remind you of losing a tooth.  It doesn't taste like blood though.  I give up.  Anybody got an answer?

Soon I will post the crochet hook case I designed.  Just making some adjustments.  

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm betting it IS because blood has a coppery taste...and there's plenty of that when you lose a tooth. Perhaps it's just specific taste buds that are activating and trigger a "reminder" but not identical taste.

But I'm only guessing.

Susan said...

There is iron in both copper and blood.