Sunday, June 8, 2008

Little Miss Suzanne Home Maker

Well, I might as well own a bakery after today.  I am taking cupcakes for one of my classes tomorrow and then I am making a cake for a shower on Tuesday.  The pictures below are of the cupcakes I made for my class.  I haven't decorated the cake for the shower yet.  I should have that up tomorrow evening though.  I did almost kill the dog today.  I had made the cake for the shower and was letting it cool.  I ran downstairs for 1 minute and she decided to taste test it.  5 nice chunks out of the side of the cake.  So I had to go to the store to get another cake mix and some more eggs.  Oh well!
First the sand (butter cookies)
.


1 comment:

Brenda K said...

HOW CUTE!!!
Who'd a thunk you were so creative??

So, what are the "beach towels" made of?

Take care Kiddo.

Brenda