Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Boys Stink

Literally....they stink. I have been stuck in a middle school boys locker room all day! There hasn't been a child in there since June 16th but it STILL smells. It is also amazing how many kids left there deodorant (not to mention PE uniforms, nice shirts, jeans and $100 shoes.) I don't think they ever used it. I am just glad my office is in the girl's locker room. I have at least one more day in it and then I go to another boy's locker room. In case you're wondering why...I have to put locks on the lockers and record where they are. It's not a glamorous job but someone has to do it.
Oh, still loving the iPhone!

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

I would hate to be those kids when their parents find otu all the stuff they left behind!

Although it did take Alex 3 months to find his new winter jacket that cost $180.