Sunday, July 1, 2007

Day 2 with the iPhone...

YEA!!!! I had 2 people comment on my first blog!! You don't know how happy that makes me :D I realize that I don't know the people out there that actually have blogs, I just know they exist. So if you have one please let me know.
It is official....Sammie Young is the Godfather of my iPhone. I still love it. I know most people don't get it....and that's okay with me.
For some insane reason I am working at school tomorrow and the whole week....and next week. Well except for the 4th when I will be floating down the lazy river :). AHHHH....I can't wait!
Right now it is time to pay bills. Good Ole Dave Ramsey will help me through it though. All I need to do is find a cool way to do my "envelope system." The Financial Peace nerds will know what I am talking about. I can't seem to find a system I like. Coupon holders don't really fold out right for me and they have vegetables on them or they are these huge over-sized things. The one that is included in the Financial Peace University is so uncool. I think I need to create one and then market it to Dave and have him offer it. Good idea? I'll take any suggestions regarding its creation. What would you like to see included in a compact envelope system? My brain is already scheming.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you know, this entry comes up in the first few when you google 'iphone.' congrats.

Unknown said...

Hey, girl. I saw you at the cook out after church showing off your ipod. I tried to call you and you had put it away and walked right by me. I was sitting in the grass and was too lazy to get up and get your attention. Hope to see you Monday night. Don't forget to bring the movie.

Ellyn said...

dear lea ann...it isn't just an ipod....it's the iphone...rookie!