Thursday, July 12, 2007

You never know what you might need!

I hate packing. Why does it always seem you are forgetting something? It is a terrible feeling. I am leaving Saturday for 2 weeks and 2 days. I am also going on a trip within my trip which makes packing all the more difficult. I almost feel like I am moving! Don't worry, I know I moved the last 2 summers but I am only going for a couple of weeks this time :). I think I got the message that this is where I am supposed to be for now. I think I have all my clothes packed. Now, I have no idea what I am going to wear tomorrow because all the clothes I like are packed. I know I have packed too much. Too many clothes and too much stuff because I ascribe to the "you never know what you might need " philosophy. It is amazing how I can still feel I am forgetting something. Besides, it's not like I am not going to the land of Super Wal-mart. If I do forget something I can go at 3:00 in the morning to get it if I want to. Hmmm, I think I will rant about the lack of Super Wal-mart in this area in a blog of it's own. Another hazard of packing....no place to sleep! My bed seems to be covered in things I am packing. Ok, off to pack some more!

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

I was wondering where all your clothes were!!!

Ellyn said...

oh yeah...don't call me when you eat at sonic! alex craig already did that this week!