Friday, January 4, 2008

"I didn't do it"


I am so sick of 13 and 14 year olds. They can't actually own up to anything they do....even if it is a good thing! I mention something and they automatically get defensive. When they find out it is something good, they are like, "Oh. I thought I was in trouble." I can watch them do something, say for instance talking while I am giving instructions. I see them, I hear them. BUT when I say something to them they immediately say, "I wasn't talking!" OR some of them will say, "But I wasn't the only one talking, why are you picking on me?"
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

They have no responsibility, they don't care about much of anything, they want all of your respect without giving an ounce of it.... shall I go on? I am sick of teaching. No joke. It is really crappy that the kids have more rights than I do. I take it to personally that I can't save them all. I have no idea what I am going to do..... ugghhh...I'll probably be teaching for 30 years being miserable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After all, if they are under the
impression that they come from
animals, how else could they act?
Our society has changed for the worse. It is teaching that everyone is out for himself and it
doesn't matter about the other person. Look at the officials of
our country. The laws they pass.
The examples they set.