Sunday, January 6, 2008

More cupcakes!!!

I am beginning to think I have an addiction to making cupcakes. Not eating them really, though I do love them, but decorating them. I made these tonight. I got the idea from a cake decorating book I got for Christmas (thanks Mom!)
I am about to embark on the first Christmas presents for 2008. Sadly I can't post them as I make them because someone might prematurely see what they are getting. But I am splitting everyone up into different months. That way it isn't November and I am panicking wondering how I am going to pay for something for everyone.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long week! :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cupcakes look really good.
Glad you like the book. Hope to do what you are doing by getting at least some of the gifts done each week.