Sunday, January 20, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Today was not a very good day for me in the world of football.  First of all I hate the Patriots with a passion.  They, of course, are one game away from a perfect season.  Bleh!  Then I can't stand Eli Manning, and I have my reasons, good ones too.  (His brother on the other hand.... I love.)  But the Giants beat my Packers tonight!  I have no use to watch the Super Bowl except for the commercials.  Maybe I could TiVo it and fast forward through the game and just watch the commercials.  No.  I am going to Shayna's and be social except during the commercials :).  I am actually excited because there are these cupcakes I want to make.  Unfortunately to make them really cute I would decorate them according to the teams playing.  I just don't know if I can bring myself to do that.  
In other news....
I looked down at my hand tonight and I have this bruise looking thing with a little mark in the middle.  I have no clue where it came from.  Ellyn says it looks like a spider bite.  I hate spiders! I'll keep an eye on it and see if it looks any different tomorrow.  Wait, what am I thinking?  I can just take a picture of it and show you!  Tell me what you think it is.


Your diagnosis is welcome!  

I have my MRI tomorrow on my knees.  I had more pain last night, in a different place on my knee, but it went away today.  I sound like an old lady telling about all my ailments.   Just imagine when I am an old lady! :)  

And some sad news to report.  Suzanne Pleshette died.  This is sad for me because, as far as famous people that share my name, it was her and Suzanne Somers.  
 

1 comment:

Shayna Willis said...

Definately looks like a spider bite. And glad to hear you're coming over. We can commiserate about how much we hate the Patriots together!