Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's Random Question Time Again!

When you've got water stuck in your ear, how do you get it out?

I have to say there is little more annoying than having water in your ear that you can't seem to get out!  My tricks....

1.  First I move my jaw around, yawn some, just like I would do if my ears were stopped up.
2.  I pull the lobe down and the top up and jerk my head to the side a few times.  
3.  Warning: Use this only as a last resort!  When I am really desperate I do exactly what you are not supposed to do... get a Q-tip.  I don't jam it down my ear (don't worry mom.)  But I do find that if I can get to the source the cotton soaks up the water and draws it right out.  If you get it stuck or the cotton comes off and stays in your ear I disavow any knowledge that I know you or that you might have gotten the idea from this blog!

So, what are your tips for getting water out of your ear?

No comments: