Wednesday, August 8, 2007

100 degrees...that's nothin'!

I know it has been a while since I last posted. I was in Tennessee for a couple of weeks visiting. I am back and trying to get ready for the beginning of school. Today I went in and counted uniforms. That was the most boring thing I have done in a while!

I heard that today is supposed to be the hottest day of the year. It is already 100. I remember in Saudi Arabia it being 137 degrees. I will have to admit there wasn't much humidity but still, 137 degrees is hot. I just have to thank God that he created the person that invented the air conditioner :).

I think I am actually going to get some sewing done today. I got a new machine a couple of weeks ago. It is a Pfaff 2170. I haven't tried the embroidery part yet. I will have to do some reading first. I want to take the classes on my machine but because I didn't buy it there I have to pay $400 for them! I think I will wait on that. I consider myself relatively intelligent so I am going to see how far I can get by reading the directions first.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey -- welcome back! :)
When you get used to how your new machine works, I'd love to come over and drool on it, I mean, watch you sew. :)

Shayna Willis said...

I found you! :-) See you soon.