Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm not ready!!

I am not ready to go back to work! I need about one more month. That should do it. I know, you're thinking, shut up, what are you complaining about, you have 2 months off in the first place. True, true, but I also have to deal with 11-14 year olds 7 and a half hours a day 10 months out of the year. Want to trade?

On a completely different note....I want to get my hair cut. This is never easy for me. I want to keep it long, I want it to be easy to fix in the morning, oh, and I want it STRAIGHT! I want it long so I can put it back, and I like to sleep so I need something quick to fix. And I am not to happy with my curls....AT ALL. I got a straight perm one time and the lady that did it said she had never seen it not take.....till me. I have tried to embrace my curls and have gone curly the past couple of weeks. I hate it. So I have to do something. Maybe a wig?

2 comments:

Shayna Willis said...

For what it's worth, I thought your hair looked adorable today. And it was all pulled back. I too would like more time. As it stands, I already have to go to bed at 11 and get up at 6:30. Bleh. The school year has begun.

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful hair. God gave you the curls; be proud of them.