Monday, August 13, 2007

Another great random question

When you hesitate before hitting snooze on your alarm clock, are you being lazy?

If you don't know where I am coming up with these questions they are in the user profile. I thought this one was especially appropriate for me. I am the Snooze Queen. Let's see this morning I hit it 6 times. Yes, 6 times multiplied by 9 minutes each time is almost an hour. And I do sometimes hesitate before hitting snooze. I have to muster up the energy to move my arm to turn it off! Sometimes my arm is asleep and won't actually move. I have tried sitting my alarm clock across the room so I would have to get up to hit snooze. That didn't work. I just ended up turning it off and going back to bed. No, I opt for the set my alarm to wake me up WAY before I need up option. I guess my last hour of sleep isn't really restful, but it is something I have learned to cope with. I also do math in the morning. You know, figure out just exactly the latest I can stay in bed and still make it to where I have to be on time. The only time my alarm doesn't work is when I incorporate it in a dream. It usually ends up being a phone ringing and when I hit snooze I am answering it in my dream. It is those times I wake up late and about have a heart attack, flying out of bed and getting ready in record time. Which always makes me refine my math the next morning because I CAN get ready pretty quick if I need to :). What are your alarm clock habits?
Don't you find yourself wondering what the next random question will be?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm being lazy.

Ellyn said...

why are you blogging abut this at 5 in the morning?

For me...when I hit the snooze...i am being lazy....

Suzanne said...

The time stamp on this thing is wrong actually Ellyn....when have you known me to be up and coherent at 5:00 in the morning?
Oh, and welcome Mike :)

Unknown said...

you need to get one of those alarm clocks that runs away and hides when it goes off. :)