Saturday, August 25, 2007

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

I went up to the school yesterday with the intention of only being there for the new teacher luncheon. I stayed till 6 pm. I started cleaning out a closet and organizing it. Then I got a call to come to the principal's conference room. One of my fellow PE teachers had just resigned. Just resigned...the Friday before teachers report on Monday. Guess what I get to do this weekend? Comb over resumes, make phone calls and hopefully do some phone interviews. I was hired over the phone. I only have 4 resumes to go from right now. Slim pickin's. The good thing is that I was trying to figure out the best way to tell her (the lady that quit) that I was going to take her office. Now I don't have to! She is moving out out on Monday. I can't say I am going to miss her too much. I mean she is really nice and sweet, but kinda set in her ways.
I am going to the chiropractor today! Good thing too because my neck is hurting this morning a lot and giving me a headache. Then I have a class at the Springfield Sewing center today. I hope to use it as a quick way to figure out how to set up the embroidery part of my machine. $50 is better than $400 right now.

Keep praying for Bennett Speck. You can read up on him at www.prayingforbennett.blogspot.com. You can read posts by Travis and Kelly if you click the link at the top right-hand side of that blog.

No comments: