Sunday, August 12, 2007

Not allowed to work!

We were told last week that we aren't going to be allowed to our classrooms till the 23rd so I can't really go to work and get things done I wanted to. Normal people would be happy about this. I, however, am trying to get around it. I have so much stuff to do! I think I can do most of it in the office which I am allowed to be in.....but still! I guess I'll HAVE to go to Splashdown more this week than normal. And I'll HAVE to sew some. Life's rough. I'm sure I'll get over it though :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

darn that.

ooh - and you got a new look. :)

Shayna Willis said...

Carl said, "If you work this week, you can fool around with Suz next week. It's not like she has a classroom to set up." I told him that you had stuff to do . . . but I wasn't sure what it was. :-)