Thursday, August 9, 2007

The one day.....

Uggghhh! The one day this week I go to Splashdown....it storms! Really now. I only got to stay for 3 hours. I only got in the Lazy river one time, granted that was for over an hour, but still. I know, I know, we need the rain.

Football pre-season is starting up. I am so excited. My Colts play Dallas tonight. I may not be able to talk to the Sergios during the game :) It is time to start listening to ESPN radio in the mornings again. I love my baseball but they are so boring when they talk about it. I had much rather just watch the game.

Tonight I am going to try cooking something new. I don't even know what it is called. I am making it up. I'll let you know how it turns out and if it is any good I'll share the recipe...if I can remember what I do.

This post has been all over the place! Oh well. Oh, and Katherine, you are welcome to come drool over my new machine. I am still drooling myself!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

So, how did the food turn out? Or, since you didn't mention it are we supposed to ask? :)